This 3.39 acres property (with 250.00 water frontage) is an amazing cottage building site on a gently slopping hill with fantastic water vistas. It is wooded property surrounded by a vast Muskoka wilderness on a water access portion of the Trent Severn River Waterway.
From the marina it is located fifteen minutes from the Town of Coldwater or 30 minutes from Orillia. But nestled in a private location on the shores of a widened lake like portion of the Trent Severn River Waterway.
It is zoned for building as OS1 (zoned for a hunt camp or seasonal cottage). If you look around this property you can see that most similar lots are zoned WR (waterfront residential) if you wanted to alter the zoning to year around cottage use.
Roll Number: 44 53 080 015 04601 0000
PIN: 48023-0100 (LT)
Property Location and Description: CON 20 PT LOT 13
Municipality: Muskoka Lakes Township
Taxes 2011: $561.78
Map To Property
Driving Directions (under two hours from Toronto)
View Larger Map
Land In Google Earth Viewing
$139,900 + HST Canadian
Financing is Available
Note: Until confirmed, price is subject to change without notice.
MPAC Property Assessment Notice 2012: $115,000
Yearly Taxes in 2011: $561.78
Classified as Vacant Land on Water
For comparable properties and pricing click here
By Online Email
Or Via Phone or Email
The Property is Located in The Famous Muskoka Region
This Trent Severn Muskoka property is a beautifully wooded piece of property less than 2 hours from Toronto. Secluded privacy in the trees, yet 10 minutes to the shore and 15 minutes from the Town of Coldwater or 30 minutes from the Town of Orillia.
The property is located in the famous Muskoka region. Giving you access to access to:
* 1600 fresh water lakes with various public docking
* On the Trent Severn River Waterway for boating, fishing and swimming
* Hiking and Snowmobiling trails link to the property
* YMCA Fitness and Recreation center 30 minutes away (if camping go grab a shower)
* Town of Orillia Tennis, Soccer, Baseball, Playground and more
* Various services in Coldwater such as restaurants, shops, liquor, groceries and hardware stores.
Property Summary: This amazing waterfront property is located on the final stretch of of the Trent Severn Waterway giving you splendid views of the waterway as it widens it flow into Georgian Bay.
It is a wooded water access property surrounded by a vast wilderness giving you privacy in nature, but also access to one of the most amazing waterways in the world, the Trent Severn Waterway.
|Trent River Property List of Features|
* Large private water access wooded land parcel surrounded by a vast Muskoka wilderness
* Along the world famous Trent Severn River Waterway
* Marina access for year around access
* OS1 zoning for building a seasonal cottage or home (with the possibility of WR)
* Hydro and telephone wires (not sure)
* Cell phone coverage
| Near Area|
* 15 minute drive to Coldwater
* 30 minute drive to Orillia
* 30 minute drive to YMCA recreation
* 30 minute drive to sporting like Tennis, Soccer, Baseball fields, etc.
* 30 minute drive to all the amenities of a large small town
* Muskoka region with its vast assortment of natural and cultural activities
* Along the world famous Trent Severn Waterway and close to Georgian Bay and Sparrow Lake
Explore The Amazing Trent-Servern Waterway
The property lies upon the Trent–Severn Waterway. Which is a canal route that travels right through the heart of Ontario Muskoka cottage country. It was established to be used as an commercial transportation channel, however today it is maintained for recreational boating and tourism. The large all-connecting Waterway stretches across the two Great Lakes of Lake Ontario and Lake Huron. It is a delight to travel around the parts close to the property or to sit back and watch the boats in the distance go bye.
Taking a Stroll in Downtown Coldwater or Orillia
The marina is located 15 minutes from Coldwater or Orillia (pop. 30,586) a bit further down the road. Coldwater is a smaller and more quaint town with a cottage country charm. While quaint Orillia also has a wide variety of retail and services. Orillia is a great place to take a break from your property for an excursion to the “big city”.
Many Things to See and Do In The Muskoka Region
The Muskoka region was found by National Geographic Traveler magazine to be one of the must-see places in the world.
The Muskoka region awakens with the Spring. There is a vast assortment of things to see and do. Given the natural beauty of the region and the tourism events, there is something for every taste and interest. You and your family can visit a museum, hike a pristine trail, star gaze, relax in front of bonfire, swim in sparkling waters, shop for that perfect piece of art, sip some local wine or beer on a dock, get up close and personal with wildlife, pamper yourself at a spa, give your taste buds a treat, photograph stunning vistas, or enjoy one of the many events and festivals which reflect Muskoka’s charm and uniqueness. Whether you feel like being outdoors or indoors, whether you are a beginner or an expert, whatever the season, whatever the budget, Muskoka has something for everyone.
Other Interesting & Helpful Links for Your Vacation
- The Amazing Trent Severn Waterway Information
- Government Trent Severn Guide
- Town of Coldwater, Ontario
- Town of Orillia, Ontario
- Muskoka Magazine
- Trent Servern Information